Carlos also has managerial experience having held board and management positions in a number of finance and technology companies as well as a publicly listed company in Hong Kong. He was also a principal and managing partner at a family office; a crowd funding platform and a VC fund/fintech accelerator. Carlos has managed single portfolios of over USD$250M which have grown to just under a billion in a short period of time. He holds a Juris Doctor and L.L.M degrees as well as a Master of Arts degree from the University of Colorado. He serves as Coinful Capital's director of the board, Chief Executive Officer and interim Chief Investment Officer.
• Investment in a Tungsten mine in China in production having generated >10x return.
• Investments in rare earth and gold mining operations in Africa.
• Investment in a commercial office building prime location in Singapore. Generated >10x cash multiple.
• Investments landmark luxury hotel properties in prime tourist destination in Australia.
• Investment in a shopping mall and entertainment center in Singapore.
• Investment in a full-service e-wallet solution to shop, pay and transfer money. Underway for planned IPO listing at $1bn valuation having generated >8x return.
• Investment in a bond trading platform for investing in fixed income products with curated news, research and financial analysis tools.
• Investment in a virtual styling solution that offers interactive and personal shopping experience for online consumers.
• Investment in a high frequency trading platform focused on exchange connectivity, automated trading strategies deployed on digital asset markets.